A pastime turned profession
I first watched the Tour de France in 1987. I was eight years old, and I was hooked. I've been a close follower of professional cycling ever since and, in recent years, have had the opportunity to combine my passion for cycling with my passion for editorial.
- Currently working on a new project with Bluetrain Publishing, the firm behind the 2017 William Hill Sports Book of the Year
- Writer of popular pieces for the BIKE Channel UK website throughout 2017. My article on French TV show Village Départ was the site's top performing editorial story, and was retweeted by host Laurent Luyat.
- Editor and translator of the acclaimed book Vélo by Paul Fournel
- Copy editor of books including Coppi and Maglia Rosa by Herbie Sykes
- Sub editor of Rouleur from October 2011 to January 2013, and of Privateer from December 2011 to November 2013
- Writer of Rouleur feature on the 50th anniversary of the Three Peaks cyclo-cross race
- Strong French comprehension and French to English translation skills
- An excellent understanding of how cycling events form part of the culture of France and other European nations
- An enduring love for the Z team jersey
- Bluetrain Publishing
- BIKE Channel UK
- Pursuit Books